- 1 Compost Bin by Geobin Features
- 1.1 Compost Bin by Geobin Description
- 1.2 What we Liked most about the Compost Bin by Geobin
- 1.3 What we Did Not Like about the Compost Bin by Geobin
- 1.4 Compost Bin by Geobin Information Link: Cheap Compost Bin
- 1.5 FAQ’s on the Compost Bin by Geobin
- 1.6 Compost Bin by Geobin Video:
- 1.7 Compost Bin by Geobin Information Link: Inexpensive Compost Bin
- 1.8 Look at all The Great Composters!
The Compost Bin by Geobin is a great way for households to quickly and easily compost kitchen scraps and yard waste. This is an inexpensive compost bin to buy, but not cheaply built. It is one of the largest capacity composting bin on the market. More importantly, this backyard compost system is easy to set up and is ideal for everyone from beginners to master gardeners.
Compost Bin by Geobin Features
- Large capacity as it is expandable to 4 feet (216 gallons)
- Easy to assemble with closure keys
- Easy to move
- Easy to reassemble
- Made from 50% recycled plastic content
- The best value composting bin on the market
- Offers excellent ventilation
Compost Bin by Geobin Description
This compost bin will hold a lot of kitchen and garden scraps. It stands three feet tall and is expandable from two to four feet in diameter. It is easy to assemble and comes with six fasteners to hold the sides together. Made of 50% recycled Polyethylene plastic and designed to retain heat and moisture with a maximum amount of ventilation. Now you can have finished compost for your trees, flowers and garden plants and not contribute to the landfill with your household waste.
What we Liked most about the Compost Bin by Geobin
We like that this composting bin is a great value. It is simple, inexpensive and it works great. People who own this compost bin have nothing but good things to say about it. It is also very easy to assemble.
What we Did Not Like about the Compost Bin by Geobin
Our only complaint is that the bin does not come with any stakes or other means to stabilize it. As a result, you will need to invest in some wooden stakes to keep it upright while you fill it.
Compost Bin by Geobin Information Link: Cheap Compost Bin
FAQ’s on the Compost Bin by Geobin
Can You Buy Two and Put Them Together for One Large Bin?
You can connect two of these compost bins together and get four times the volume. It will work great for collecting leaves. If you don’t fill the bin you will most likely need stakes to keep it rigid.
What Kind of Stakes Do I Need?
As stated above, once you have several inches of material in the bin, the sides become rigid. However, if you need the bin to be more rigid you might want to consider staking the sides. Most people find that any garden stake will work just fine.
Is it Hard to Get the Compost out of the Bin?
It is actually not hard. All you need to do is take out the clips and unwrap the bin from the pile. Just remember to put the top layer of material back in the bin since it probably has not finished the composting process.