- 1 Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Features
- 1.1 Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Description
- 1.2 What we Liked Most about the Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter
- 1.3 What we Did Not Like about the Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter
- 1.4 Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Order Link: Yimby Composter
- 1.5 More about the Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter
- 1.6 Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Video:
- 1.7 Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Order Link: Yimby Composter
- 1.8 Look at all The Great Composters!
Now you can avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand with the Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every two to three days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as two weeks.
Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Features
- Two-chambered tumbling composter
- Recycled plastic bin with steel frame
- Adjustable air vents
- Makes compost in as little as 2 weeks
- 37-gallon capacity
Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Description
The two separate sides allow the first side to finish cooking while leaving the second side available to add fresh scraps/clippings. By continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. The composter body is constructed from BPA free, UV inhibited recycled polypropylene. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.
What we Liked Most about the Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter
We like that this garden composter is made out of a very durable plastic on a galvanized steel frame. The composter is not super heavy but it’s not so light that it can be blown over and gets heavier as it fills up. You will love the double chambers! It makes it easy when you start seeing good soil to leave it alone and start on the next chamber.
What we Did Not Like about the Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter
For the most part this a good composter. However, there are some minor things we did not like. Assembly is easy to moderate depending on your experience in putting things together, it just takes a little patience. One thing to mention is that when it begins to get full and heavy, it can become difficult to turn.
Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter Order Link: Yimby Composter
More about the Yimby Tumbler Garden Composter
This composter makes it easy to efficiently convert your kitchen and yard waste into rich soil enhancing compost.
Just load it up, close the sliding door and use the convenient built-in hand holds to give it a turn every couple days.
The composter produces finished compost in about two weeks.
There are adjustable air vents as well as fins to break up clumps inside the chamber to mix lots of oxygen into the compost.
Made of BPA free UV inhibited recycled polypropylene and will not degrade in the direct sunlight.