- 1 Worm Factory 360 Composter Features
- 1.1 Worm Factory 360 Composter Description
- 1.2 What we Liked Most about the Worm Factory 360 Composter
- 1.3 What we Did Not Like about the Worm Factory 360 Composter
- 1.4 Worm Factory 360 Composter Order Link: Worm Factory Composter
- 1.5 More about the Worm Factory 360 Composter
- 1.6 Worm Factory 360 Composter Video:
- 1.7 Worm Factory 360 Composter Order Link: Worm Factory Composter
- 1.8 Look at all The Great Composters!
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste, and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory 360 Composter makes the entire process quick and easy. With a thermal siphon air flow design, the Worm Factory 360 increases the composting speed. Now you can produce compost much faster than traditional composting methods.
Worm Factory 360 Composter Features
- The Worm Factory 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 8 trays.
- The redesigned lid converts to a handy stand for trays while harvesting the compost.
- Includes digital access to an instructional DVD as well as a Manual.
- The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm Factory 360 easier.
- Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
Worm Factory 360 Composter Description
The worm composter 360 comes with four stacking trays that can be expanded with additional trays (sold separately). The lid has a quick reference showing you how to feed the worms. The lid also converts to a handy stand for the trays while harvesting the compost. Included in the accessory kit is a thermometer, hand rake, scraper and bedding materials. There is even a worm ladder to assist the worms to move into the upper trays. At the base of the composter is a spigot for removing the “worm tea”. You will also get an instructional manual and DVD.
What we Liked Most about the Worm Factory 360 Composter
We like that this composter works great in the garden but it will also work indoors. This is especially important if you live in an apartment or have a very small yard. People have reported that there is no odor and it makes great compost.
What we Did Not Like about the Worm Factory 360 Composter
Some reviewers seem to have trouble getting the worms to migrate to the other trays. This composter is also not made to be in hot summer temperatures or cold winter weather either since the worms will only survive in moderate temperatures. Also, you will need to order the worms separately.
Worm Factory 360 Composter Order Link: Worm Factory Composter
More about the Worm Factory 360 Composter
Included with each Worm Factory 360 are a comprehensive instruction guide and DVD.
This will make setup easy as it gives detailed tips on how to best manage your Worm Factory 360 year-round.
How to Get Started: Start with just the bottom tray with the included bedding material. Add one pound of composting worms and start filling the tray with household waste. The worms will process and recycle the waste into fine compost full of nutrients. When the first tray is full, stack another on top. Each tray has a grid bottom, so worms migrate upward as new food is added.
As waste is broken down, moisture filters through the system, taking nutrient-rich particles with it. This makes it possible to harvest organic liquid fertilizer right from the spigot.
The Worm Factory 360 comes in terracotta as well as green and black material.