San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 03, 2012 A sustainable garden works in harmony with nature. These gardens are low-water, organic, chemical-free, and support environmental conservation. Sustainable gardens are the trend right now, says CEO of Green Thumbs Up, Fanny Obadia. Trained in horticulture and landscape design and specializing in organic, low-water, sustainable gardens, she […]Read More...
Garden CompostersLet it Rot!
A readable, quietly humorous introduction to composting, this covers reasons to compost; differing approaches; how decomposition works; various methods, ingredients, and containers; how to speed decomposition; and how to use the end result.
Find Amazon Discounts!
- Garden Composter: How To Choose
- Best Location for your Composting Bin
- Garden Compost Bins
- The Soilsaver Classic Composter Review
- Best Garden Composters – What’s The Best Garden Composter To Buy?
- Top Garden Composters – Which Garden Composter Is The Best?
- Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter
- Lifetime 60058 75-Gallon Compost Tumbler
- Envirocycle Mini Garden Composter
- STC 33301 Green Ecomposter