The redworm is known as “Natures Wonder Worker,” It eats its own body weight in compost daily. Just simply put a bag (1000 Count) of Uncle Jims redworms in your garden or compost pile and reap the best organic soil available without chemicals or fertilizers. Healthy soil equates to a garden of plentiful fruits and […]Read More...
Garden CompostersCompost Wizard Jr.
Holds 7 cubic feet of compost and sits on a wheeled base. The wheeled base allows owners to turn the bin effortlessly and can easily be separated to allow the bin to roll freely from place to place.
Find Amazon Discounts!
- Garden Composter: How To Choose
- Best Location for your Composting Bin
- Garden Compost Bins
- The Soilsaver Classic Composter Review
- Best Garden Composters – What’s The Best Garden Composter To Buy?
- Top Garden Composters – Which Garden Composter Is The Best?
- Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter
- Lifetime 60058 75-Gallon Compost Tumbler
- Envirocycle Mini Garden Composter
- STC 33301 Green Ecomposter