The redworm is known as “Natures Wonder Worker,” It eats its own body weight in compost daily. Just simply put a bag (1000 Count) of Uncle Jims redworms in your garden or compost pile and reap the best organic soil available without chemicals or fertilizers. Healthy soil equates to a garden of plentiful fruits and […]Read More...
Garden CompostersEnvirocycle Mini Composter
Great solution for urban gardeners, eco-homes and for people living in apartments or condos. With its rotating drum, composting is virtually effortless.
Find Amazon Discounts!
- Best Location for your Composting Bin
- Garden Compost Bins
- The Soilsaver Classic Composter Review
- Best Garden Composters – What’s The Best Garden Composter To Buy?
- Top Garden Composters – Which Garden Composter Is The Best?
- Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter
- Lifetime 60058 75-Gallon Compost Tumbler
- Envirocycle Mini Garden Composter
- STC 33301 Green Ecomposter
- Tumbleweed 58-Gallon Rotating Compost Bin