Going green? Recycle your vegetable scraps into a nutritious fertilizer for your vegetable and flower gardens with the Lifetime 65 gal. Composter. It is constructed with heavy-duty black panels to absorb and retain the heat that decomposes the organic material. An internal mixing bar allows the flow of oxygen to break it down into a fine fertilizer. The lightweight 65 gallon tumbler turns on its axis for balanced rotation. Extra-large removable lid allows easy access for filling and dumping. With your compost ingredients enclosed inside the composter tub, you will not be subjected to an unsightly, smelly, fly attracting, open-air compost heap in your garden. And no more turning it all with a pitchfork. Save your back, save your money, with the convenient Lifetime 65 gal. composter.
Garden CompostersLet it Rot!
A readable, quietly humorous introduction to composting, this covers reasons to compost; differing approaches; how decomposition works; various methods, ingredients, and containers; how to speed decomposition; and how to use the end result.
Find Amazon Discounts!
- Best Location for your Composting Bin
- Garden Compost Bins
- The Soilsaver Classic Composter Review
- Best Garden Composters – What’s The Best Garden Composter To Buy?
- Top Garden Composters – Which Garden Composter Is The Best?
- Worm Factory 360 Worm Composter
- Lifetime 60058 75-Gallon Compost Tumbler
- Envirocycle Mini Garden Composter
- STC 33301 Green Ecomposter
- Tumbleweed 58-Gallon Rotating Compost Bin